Going from Individual Contributor to Supervisor - Archive
Time & Location
About the Event
Individual contributors usually get promoted because they are amazing employees. But the skills and mindset the manager needs to be successful are vastly different from the skills an individual contributor needs to flourish.
In this interactive four hour workshop we’ll explore…
- The unique differences between the individualcontributor and supervisor/manager roles.
- Challenges often faced by those new to roleand strategies for success
Who should attend?
- Supervisors (existing and new to role)
- Individuals on a supervisor career path
- Standard Ticket Fee$150$1500$0