Going from Individual Contributor to Supervisor
Time & Location
About the Event
Individual contributors usually get promoted because they are amazing employees. But the skills and mindset the manager needs to be successful are vastly different from the skills an individual contributor needs to flourish.
In this interactive four hour workshop we’ll explore…
- The unique differences between the individualcontributor and supervisor/manager roles
- Challenges often faced by those new to a supervisor/manager role and strategies for success
Who should attend?
- Supervisors (existing and new to role)
- Individuals on a supervisor career path
Registration opens at 8:15 AM. Please use the southwest facing entrance and ask for the Anchor Rooms. Light refreshments will be provided.
- Standard Ticket Fee$150$1500$0